Saturday, December 15, 2018

Wheel of the Year: Yule ~Recipes


Merry Meet!
I’ve discovered that I don’t have that many traditional Yule recipes. I have several family recipes that we do for the Christmas gathering, but none specific to Yule. This year we are starting that tradition with a Yule Log cake with a caramel apple pie filling and white chocolate ganache frosting. I spent several days gathering my favorite frosting and filling recipes for you in case you want to try a Yule Cake with some other flavors!
Here are my recipes for:



Yule Log Cake
Cake Fillings
Cake Frostings
Fillings and frostings include vegan/dairy-free options where I could find them, including this special vegan whipped filling and frosting recipe.
One other recipe I enjoyed with my mom in the chilly season was hot buttered spirits. I looked around and patched some recipes I found together and this is pretty close!

Here are some other recipes I have found that fit Yule, including a sugar plum recipe I decided to hunt down since my Yule Ritual includes sugarplums!



Whatever you decide to cook this Yule season, do it with loving intent and all will be fantastic. YOU DO YOU! ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment