Tuesday, September 06, 2022

30 days of Divination ~ Day 6: Choose Your Own Card

Today for day 6, I took a set of 3 tarot cards and left them charging with a selenite wand, and posted the image to Facebook, asking my followers to choose a card. I was going to reveal them live but my camera wasn't hooking up when we tried.


Think for a moment and choose your own, before you read on and see the results.



WHAT WAS YOUR CARD TODAY?

Card #1: 2 of Pentacles
Are you playing a balancing act, trying to handle your priorities? My deck says so. But, you are excelling at it! Just remember to manage your priorities and energy wisely and leave time for yourself, so that you don't burn out.

Card #2: 8 of Swords ~ Reversed
This card is telling me that you have a hard time believing in yourself and it is holding you back. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! Manifest what you actually deserve instead of telling yourself otherwise. Change your belief in yourself. Pay attention and break yourself from negative thought patterns!

Card #3: 10 of Wands ~ Reversed
This is telling me that you do too much yourself. You try to not put a burden on anyone else and so you just do everything yourself. You are adding all that burden to yourself! Ever flown on a plane/ You know how they say, "put your oxygen mask on before helping others.?" DO your tasks, take a deep breath and delegate. They may need your guidance, but you don't have to do it. Likewise, if you have a heavy burden, find someone to talk to or get help. This tells me that someone is willing to help you, if you'd just open up.

Let me know how your choice resonated with you! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment