Thursday, July 21, 2022

Write Your Craft - Witchy Journaling Prompts


I’ve been trying to find a way to practice my craft frequently since I’ve returned along the beam. So, I’ve decided to develop myself with a
30-day challenge! 

The first one I am doing will be from The Mad Diviner. I'm starting with her Roots of Your Craft 30-Day Challenge to get my gears spinning again! It's for beginner witches, but as we're really getting into actual workings in my kiddo's Paganism 3 homeschooling class this year, I need to refresh myself on the beginner things. So, tomorrow while she's doing her weekly homework, I'll start blogging. 
I would LOVE for any witches, young or old, to play along. I have no idea where the prompts will take us, but I’d like to give more of us ideas to discuss our craft.

All I ask if you join me is that:

  • You have a witchy heart and a desire to share personal thoughts about your craft.
  • You please give credit where credit is due by leaving any and all of Mad Diviner's original posts intact when sharing (image, prompts, signature, etc).
  • You please give credit where credit is due by leaving any and all of my original posts intact when sharing (image, prompts, signature, etc).
While I'm working on this, I'll be creating my own 30-day challenge of witchy journaling prompts for you and me to do together. I hope you stay along and enjoy the ride! 







No comments:

Post a Comment